Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final Report on PLN

Final Report on my PLN
     Honestly, trying to figure out how to customize a PLN for me was little difficult. I tried using a few sites that Dr. Strange suggested, but nothing really worked for me. That is, until I figured out that my computer was keeping track of what websites I visited and how often I was on those sites. I then figured out how to create a PLN that works for me. On Safari, you can choose twelve sites to have listed at all times. For me, this was the perfect PLN. I have the websites I use the most in one convenient location. Any other websites that I find, I simply Bookmark and place into the appropriate folders that I have already set up. On my PLN, I have the following sites as my main pages:

piggy race
  1. Blogger
  2. Google
  3. USA Online
  4. Pinterest
  5. Facebook
  6. Twitter
  7. Delicious
  8. Skype
  9. YouTube
  10. Gary's Social Media Count
  11. The New York Times
  12. South Alabama
My PLN helps me stay organized and help me get to these websites quickly. I'll admit that I didn't understand how beneficial a PLN could be at first, but now I really appreciate having it set up. I am very excited to keep working on and improving my PLN. I know that my PLN will be extremely beneficial to me as a student and future teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment