Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project #10 Personal Learning Network

First Progress Report

As I let the moral of this class begin to sink in, I have began to create a method of keeping track of all the information I will like to use as a future educator.  The easiest, most productive way I have found to do so is through Symbaloo.  Although, it is not enough to simply create a foundation for this structure of knowledge.  I have started to create a host of different multimedia experts, highly advanced educators, technology field icons, expanding websites, and many other facets of education.  The great thing about using a PLN is no matter how big or small the need is to follow the publisher, every thing has a place.  I use the Twitter feeds and blogs from teachers I have been assigned through my EDM310 class to provide a base for my professional attache'.  Then, I have assembled several types of networking websites, such as Delicious and Edmodo, to expand myself to the ideas and skills of peers.  I know that my PLN will change daily and I am ready to utilize the infinite knowledge of the world.

image of symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment